Cabanas and Lockers
Looking for a place to store your summer gear? Sleepy Hollow Bath and Racquet has single and double cabanas available for rent. In addition, 15 lockers along the back side of Shady Meadows cabanas nearest the snack bar are newly reconstructed in 2012 and available for rent. Lockers are half the size of a single cabana.
Cabanas and lockers are available to equity members only. We currently have a wait list for both. You may add your name to the wait list at any time by sending a $50 refundable deposit to our mailing address with your contact information, or logging in to your account and paying the wait list fee online.
Cabana & Locker Dates
- January 31: Please notify the Membership Director if you are no longer interested in retaining a cabana/locker
- March 1: Returning cabana/locker renters’ payments due in full
- March 7: Cabana wait list goes from “drawn from a hat” to first come, first served (details)
- May 15: Confirmation sent regarding cabana and locker assignment
- July 1: All cabanas and lockers must have locks
Once invoices have been sent out for the year, placement on the cabana/locker waitlist will be as follows:
- If the deposit is received by March 7, names will be randomly placed on the waiting list by drawing names out of a hat to determine the order.
- For deposits received after March 7, names will placed on the waiting list in the order the deposits are received. For ties, we will draw names out of a hat for placement.
Once a cabana becomes available, you will be notified via email. You will have 1 week to pay the balance due for the cabana. If your payment is not received within 1 week, the cabana will be offered to the next name on the list. You will then have the option of receiving a refund of your deposit, or moving to the end of the waiting list.
Cabana deposits are refundable at any time; make this request by emailing email@example.com and your deposit will be returned to you.
All current cabana holders must pay their annual dues and cabana fee by March 1 in order to retain their cabana. Only the family in whose name the cabana is rented has the right to retain the cabana from year to year; it is not transferable to others who may share the cabana.
Note: It is a requirement that you place a lock on your cabana or locker all season and ONLY occupy the unit assigned to you as indicated in your SHBR online account.
If you have any questions or concerns contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.