SHBR maintains one unified waitlist for both equity memberships and summer leases memberships. There is no fee to join the waitlist. Some years have more turnover in memberships than others. If you are interested in becoming an equity member or getting a summer lease, please do the following:
- Click here to register.
- Follow the prompts and fill in all the required information online.
- You are now on the Equity Member/Summer Lease Waitlist, in line to become a Summer Lessee or an Equity Member of SHBR. This list operates first in first out and is the only list the club keeps of prospective members.
- Once your name comes up for a summer lease membership, pay the $50.00 non-refundable application fee on line.
- It is not uncommon to lease for one or two summers before being invited to become an Equity Member of the club. The club will contact you via email when you qualify for a summer club lease. If you have any questions about where you are numerically on the Equity Member Waitlist or have any technical issues, please contact the Director of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Over time, as your name moves to the top of the Equity Member Waitlist, you will be notified regarding an Equity Membership to the club. The Director of Membership will contact you via email to explain the fees and next steps. (See section Dues and Fees for further information). Please make sure your contact information on the SHBR online account management system is keep up to date.